- Re-Caulking the Windows and Doors, An often overlooked item, removing the old caulking and adding new, can not only reduce the winter draft, it also helps keep insects out of your home.
- Pest Control, As the weather turns colder, un-wanted guests need a place to live. Do you like cuddling with Spiders?
- Weather Striping, Replacing worn out weather stripping from around the doors has the same effect as re-caulking the windows, plus this will help cut down on energy costs.
- Chimney Cleaning, Having a professional Chimney sweep can remove years of soot and tar, one of the #1 causes of home fires!!
- Wrap those exposed pipes! Frozen pipes thaw, and when they do, they flood.
- Faucet Covers, A $3.00 spicket cover can keep you from thousands of dollars in repairs.
- Gutter Cleaning, As the leaves fall and fill those gutters, the water and moisture will freeze, causing an ice dam, this causes MAJOR damage to your roof and facia.
We here at Innovative Glass (865-455-9871), recommend doing this few simple chores every year to make sure YOU and YOUR Family stay warm amd Safe through the Winter months. If your having trouble finding a trusted proffessional in the Knoxville area,Please feel free to Contact us Anytime. Over the years we have built a huge network for just about anything you could have!