- Be sure to trim those trees and bushes away from the house. Sure they look pretty and provide shade,but not only do they provide a path for insects, they cause damage to your roof and siding.
- Get ready to clean those gutters! Full gutters can cause overflow and if we get snow, ice dams, All resulting in damage to the eaves, roof and foundation
- No One like drafts and heat loss, be sure to inspect the caulking around windows and doors and replace if needed.
- Change that Air Filter! As we switch from A/C to heat, its always a good idea to install a new filter and vaccuum out the area in the return.
- Go ahead a install new exterior bulbs. After all, who wants to pull out the ladder when ice and snow is on the ground.
- Be sure to dis-connect all hoses and install faucet covers, as temps drop at night, this is easy to overlook, but frozen pipes count for thousands of dollars in damage every year.
We here at Innovative Glass Window Cleaning would like to remind you of some helpful tips to get YOUR home ready for the changing temperatures.